Monday, October 5, 2015

Polymer Clay and wax strongly used for ball jointed dolls

Another tutorial is up on youtube. This tutorial showing wax with polymer clay I strongly use this technic for ball jointed dolls. I also feel that wax restores your polymer clay and creates a porcelain look and feel to the polymer clay. Next tutorial I will move on to showing how and what I use for eyeliner and brows and I will be moving on towards the bjd body. Hope you enjoy and please leave all comments and likes on my youtube channel. By you doing this it supports me and I can keep creating more videos

Click below to view my tutorial on youtube.  It's free and nothing to buy or direct you to any site other then my art channel.  Many more video's available.

https://youtu.be/-ERmddlCRM0

No comments:

Post a Comment