Sunday, January 31, 2016

Tip easy way to get the shape of your doll for sculpting

Short video up and is great for someone beginning to sculpt.  It has helped many people get started and go in some kind of a direction.  When learning to sculpt it can be overwhelming as you get into the project.  But It should never feel like that.  Overwhelming is looking at everything and trying to get it all sculpted in when there is an easier way.  Enjoy and hope to see many of you at my next tutorial.  Subscribe its free and fun..

2 comments:

  1. I have recently 'found you' on Youtube... I think how you explain things is just fantastic - that you share tutorials for free speaks volumes of your kindness and dedication to your art - it's always wonderful when artists share :)
    What I find really interesting is that your techniques can be applied to any form of sculpting - I am making 1:12th character dolls, and your way of doing things works fantastic for me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving a comment. It's always a good feeling just to hear something I'm showing is helping someone. I'm always glad to share and most of all that people can find something they can enjoy in life and can make them happy. Thank you for sharing with me.

    ReplyDelete