Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Getting ready for the body blogging sculpting my new doll

Getting ready to start day 6 blogging sculpting my new doll.  Here in my picture below I have measured out in heads length my wire.  Tinkerbell is about 4 1/2 heads long (tall).  Mine might be a little longer.  I added more to play it on the safe side.  I have take my 2part apoxie sculpt and made a core upper torso and lower.  They are not attached this is so I can pose my doll when sculpting. It might look confusing but you will see as I move along.  Its like sculpting the puzzle pieces and then putting it all together.  I use to make it all in one piece and I had more problems and I said time to make some changes for myself.  So I did and its working out so much better for me.  See you real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment