Friday, January 26, 2018

Taking polymer clay to another level

Good Morning all.. Update on what I'm preparing. I had mentioned I'm working on a video and yes it has taken me some time. The way I create my art it's not a weeks project unless I'm just making a basic doll. Here's what I'm offering to share with all here. In the video which I'm not finished so please don't look for the video yet its coming. I'm showing you what my method of steps I do when I'm sculpting a commission piece. To be very very honest with all of you here these steps I have not shared with anyone not even in class. I have been doing this method for quite sometime and it has totally expanded. I have mentioned I want for myself to take polymer clay and create a different look and ways then what we have been doing. I also don't believe or even saying here Im the only one with the method Im using. It's all in the mass conscientious and its free and available to all. I will keep you updated and hope that when the video is out it will inspire and you will want to take your art to another level. Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Barbara I was wondering about how you were doing. I look forward to your video. I love being inspired to find new ways of using polymer clay and taking it to another level will be great

    ReplyDelete