Sunday, February 18, 2018

Doll Series I'm Moving right along

I think one of the biggest frustration when using polymer clay is DIRT.. Not specks but the dingy grey.. For many of you have fallen into the category along with me just know this your not alone.  When I first took up polymer clay I could not figure out how others kept there clay so clean.  To only find out years and years later they have the same problem too.  There are ways and I mean many ways to clean your clay.  And the reason for this is because there is always someone trying something to keep it clean.  I have worked with polymer clay for a very long time and I have developed my own way of understanding it and when its starting to attack my clay.  Let me reassure any of you that the longer you work with polymer clay the more you will understand how it works with you.  When you can start seeing patterns your on the way to working with the clay and not letting the clay work against.  It was made to have fun and not get frustrated.  Its truly not the clay thats the problem.  The clay is teaching us to understand how we work with just ourselves.
Here I'm sharing some methods I use to clean my clay.  Oh yes and I have many more LOL.. Hope you enjoy..  Please feel free to share with your friends and bring the brightness back into your clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment