Friday, May 29, 2015

I'm posting this here because I have been receiving emails that many are experiencing the uv gel wants to pop off easily. You have to remember that the uv gel doesn't really want to adhere to anything that there maybe oil to it. How ever many of you choose to make your eye's consider wiping the inside of the iris with rubbing alcohol. As for my experiences the plastic head pins were the worst for me as the uv gel wanting to bead up on the white part and it would also separate from the inside of the iris wall of the inside of the eye. This is why I found the plastic head pins the uv gel would pop off very easy. I found by making the eye from wooden beads the uv gel adhere's to it so well. And then with that lip I showed in part 1 drilling out and part 2 the two examples of what it looked like without drilling the lip. My drawing isn't the greatest and hope it shows more why you need to make that lip. This way that Im sharing has taken a lot of studying and taking each part of the eye and breaking it down to capture what I wanted in my eye's. Now one more thing to mention. My way is not against anyone else's way because it may work for them and just not me. So, find your way and take it beyond mine. Having an openness in are own selves offers the sharing of art. Art is a creative place to be and when we share we raise the vibration for more idea's to come into existence of who we are and in each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment