Sunday, May 17, 2015

"NEW" Tutorial coming making eye's for your polymer clay dolls.

YES!!!!! I have finished the tutorial of my new way to make eye's. Im just so excited to share it with all of you and hope that it will help those that are wanting to make there own eyes for there dolls. The tutorial will be uploaded this week. Have to go over it and edit first. The picture below are the eye's from the tutorial but Im sharing this one with you and I will be taking another picture for the tutorial. Its cloudy and looks like a storm and Im getting to much reflection on the eyes right now. I will post here when its up. Hope to see many of you there and would love to here your comments on my youtube channel. Ok im off to edit see you this week. Everyone have a great and safe week.

No comments:

Post a Comment