Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Update Let's Make a Mermaid How I insert arms

All that are following Lets Make a Mermaid here are pic I took explaining how I use 2part apoxie to insert the arms. This will not be in my tutorial because I think the pic explain it and the tutorial won't be so long.
Disclaimer this way is in no way of saying this is for everyone. This here sharing with you is what works for me and is so much easier then working with wires. I found by breaking my doll down into sections and using the Aves Apoxie Sculpt it gives me the strength, durability and the freedom to stage bake. Do not be afraid to experiment with your dolls and truly go outside of your box and find what works for you instead of following one way that you may struggle with because someone said to do it that way. Expand with yourself and thats when you will find your style.






No comments:

Post a Comment