Thursday, August 20, 2015

Sculpting a dogs head #pawgustart #sculpture polymer clay

Well everyone I have my dogs head uploaded onto my youtube channel. I truly had so much fun and I saw it wasn't hard at all. Now that I stepped out of my comfort zone I want to tackle the whole dog and much smaller. I did this tutorial to encourage many of you to give yourself a chance to create something that you may not think you can. Starting today Aug 20th thru 22 on youtube there are many and I mean many artist that have created video's sharing there work. It's free and so full of information. Just type in youtube search ‪#‎pawgustart‬ and relax enjoy.. You could find some idea's for gifts to make. Hope to see ya there and please leave all comments and likes on my youtube channel. Thank you and will see you in my next tutorial. Stay tuned I will post here when I know what the next one will be.https://youtu.be/VQPaKGCnyJg

No comments:

Post a Comment