Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Stepping Outside of mybox coming soon

This has been inspired by a group Im involved. Stay tuned for these dates Aug. 20,21,22 on youtube many very talented artist will have video's they have created to share with all of you that wish to spend 3 days of nothing but art. Theme will be animal related. Hope to see all there and remember youtube is one of the greatest places to spend learning and watching how talented people are. Give them a thumbs up and if you feel like it they would love to hear a comment. These video's are free to you and many talented people are willing to share so many wonderful things with all. Thank you and I hope that many of you will find it in your hearts to do so for them and for yourself. Youtube wouldn't exist if it weren't for the creator's of the video's.
Well everyone going to do something a little different. Time to step out of my comfort zone and expand more with art At first I thought it was going to be difficult emotionally because I have just recently experienced my dog crossing over. Never an easy thing to go through and I have been through it my whole life. I have never been without a dog. This experiment or challenge I gave myself not only expanding my confidence in myself but it also gave me more healing with my own dog who is always with me but I don't need to feel the pain anymore. I will be uploading it to my art channel on youtube. Hope to see ya there and it will inspire any of you to something you might think you can't do. Expand with art because there is a beginning and there is no end. Will post here when its up. I thank all of you for your support so I can go on with my dreams and desires to share art with all who cross's my path. We are all in this together aren't we? Love life and always feel happy... hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment