Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Therapy doesn't mean there is something wrong with us.

Good morning to all of you so very precious people. Yes we are precious when you just take a deep breath and feel the life flowing through are bodies. If we didn't have that air we just wouldn't be in these bodies we hold. Im just so grateful another day and what a day it will be. First of all today is my once a month volunteering my art to Art Therapy for Children. Awhile ago when that came to my path I have observed the class's and I really got to experience that we as artist are always in therapy. Therapy doesn't mean theres something wrong with us it is a way to help guide a person to finding there selves and feeling love for who we are and where we are. Yep thats what we do also and its loving our selves. We have all been hurt in life and for me it was growing up and being in school. But now if I look back all that I thought I went through made me the person I am today. Growing up I went through I was afraid of doing something wrong and then you got booted out. I was very quite and afraid I would say the wrong thing and then not liked. I escaped to my own world of art and pretty much stayed there. It truly was the best thing I did because I no longer allowed myself to feel hurt. I hear these kids talk about what there going through and I know what they mean. But I now see it that no one does anything to us its just who we are at the time of growing up. I went through a lot of insecurities because I was taken from what I felt a secure place and it was where I was born and just started school. I remember my teacher and the kids, I loved going. I was pulled out and my parents decided to move and I left what felt so good. When we got to Florida it felt different. I didn't feel what I had that felt secure. So just from that I walked a life that said on my forehead Im scared, I don't like myself because I can't feel what I had once before. I don't regret any of it I truly now embrace it and I know that it was only me but it just all led me to who I am today. I see these kids are doing the same thing but because we are more open today these kids are finding there way quick. And I just feel so honored to be among them and to hug them and just say I love you. Im not only saying it to them but Im saying it to me and in that moment Im loving that little child that use to be me. I love all of you even though I never have met you. Who ever said we have to meet the person to love. Not in my book of life I write for me. I want to love everyone and I always will because if I stop I wont even love myself. Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment