Sunday, February 1, 2015

Question taken from my art channel mail

Question; I have been experimenting with face foundation and I wanted to write you and thank you for sharing. I love it and your so right about just giving off a tone of color. It looks so natural. I do have a question my daughter has a foundation that is thicker then the Loreal I use for myself. I wanted to try my daughters just to experiment and see if there's a difference. I want to just thin it down a little and I was wondering if you ever thin makeup and what have you used? I did try a little baby oil but I didn't like it at all.

Yes, I do thin it down sometimes because I do a lot of blending so sometimes I need thicker and then thin. I have used a little bit of coconut oil or almond oil. These two work so well but you only use a tiny tiny bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment