Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Class is about to begin lady friends are gathering for a fun day!

Hello  everyone and its going to be another beautiful and fun day.  Beautiful people are gathering for class and we are going to be playing with wings again.  Now if some of you aren't following me on my Facebook fan page you might click over there here's the link https://www.facebook.com/Fairysnmypond-FIMP-by-artist-Barbara-England-357717437684726/?ref=settings I don't always post everything in my blog.  I really try to but I'm very busy with class's and commissions as well.  Many wonderful things going on in my life, extremely fun. I posted some experiments we were playing with for wings.  Here's a picture of one.  It was so much fun yesterday and all the brainstorming we all were doing was far more exciting then anything.  I do love this sharing and I have such a wonderful group of people like me.  Love you all and have the most wonderful day because tomorrow will even be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment