Friday, June 10, 2016

First time for me Femo air dry clay what I think so far

Good morning everyone!  I have been wanting to post about some air dry clay that I have had and wanted to review it for myself.  I finally had some time and I pulled out its femo air dry clay in flesh and white.  I always use La Doll Premier air dry clay and love it.  So, here are my thoughts with femo,  don't get fooled when it says flesh color its more of an orange.  The color was way off in my opinion. It was dryer then my La Doll Premier but after I kneaded I started to like it.  I did add a little water to it for my own comfort of use.  It dried in two days and it was as strong as the La Doll Premier.  Sanded very nice and became smooth. So, I have decided to dig more into this kind of air dry clay and will see how it all goes.  It cost me $7.99 at Michaels.


No comments:

Post a Comment