Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Wings wings wings oh my!

I thought since I'm giving a class on different ways to make wings I would share the skeleton leaf wing...  This is one of my favorites and I have used this method for clothing, head pieces.  Now some of you might prefer buying the skeleton leaves but I like to find the leaves and then pep them.  I think there is a difference when using them from my yard.  No my way won't be quick so this may not be for you and thats ok.  I will have a tutorial showing you how I pep them and decorate the skeleton.  So, my leaves are soaking and when ready I will make the video.  They are truly a lot of fun.  The pictures Im sharing are from two leaves I had that were some what ready.  So, I wanted to share a little with you of whats coming up.  But as I was playing around I thought to try the pebeo paints which I haven't tried them on these kind of leaves.  I love the colors I love how they went on and now I will wait and see how they set up.  If everything goes good they will for sure become wings for a fairy doll.






No comments:

Post a Comment