Monday, January 23, 2017

Blogging sculpting my new doll ears tips and tricks

Wow I did it...  Everything flowed even though things were going in a different direction then planned.  When blogging this video temperature over 80 degrees and humidity was high.  No rain for 4mos here and storm heading our way.  My clay was to soft but made it all work for the video.  Time to edit and convert files when storm hits.  Computer half way through the files and we get a phone call.  Warning tornado has hit ground take cover.  Wind tearing through the weak trees due to no rain for months.  My mom had been taking to the ER earlier. Her dog has a mini stroke. Now reading all this you might think wow a lot happened.  And I will agree with you but when you can just do the best you can and know everything will work out which it always does.  It seems to go easier as your going through it all.
Wondering how it all turned out?  First my mom is being taking care of and she is ok right now.  She is going to need a pacemaker that will be next to go through.  We had a lot of wind damage some trees came down but no damage to our home or us. Just some days to clean it all up.  My moms dog Taco is doing ok.  Can't quite walk on his own but he appears that there might be some hope that he can recover from the stroke.  Eating well, potty is fine just his movement is scattered some.  Last the video made it and on youtube.  Everyone is fine and life goes on with more blessing everyday. I hope you enjoy the video.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment