Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Only Master Piece You Make will Be The Love You Feel

Everyday I can tell you I will have an email asking me is it ever possible to keep polymer clay clean. I feel that I'm the only one that can't keep it clean. Everyone looks so clean when they show pictures. Oh how I remember when I was first starting out and when I realized I wanted to take sculpting to as many levels possible. I felt like I was the only one that couldn't keep it clean. If many of you feel this way let me reassure you it will get less. When first starting out we will work on it and rework just because its all new. I will always say this to anyone you must form a relationship between you and the clay. Don't ever be hard on yourself or give up. If you met someone for the first time and you both clicked you learn all you could. If the person becomes a good friend and you have a difference would you throw it all away or would you take that person and say there is so much for us to learn of each other. Well polymer clay is the same way. You may have those days of difference and you want to mash it. And you probable will LOL. Then walk away but you come back and try again. Love yourself and love everyone too. The master piece you will ever sculpt is the love you feel. 
This video was made to encourage and don't ever give up or be hard on yourself. Life is meant to have fun and most of all to just love everyday. hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment