Sunday, January 15, 2017

Turned camera on and letting things just flow, blog 1 sculpting the head

Yes I decided as I pulled out my doll head that I would just turn my camera on.  I said to myself just let it go and things will flow.  So thats just what I did.  In the video I have tried to keep things short and I do go into great detail.  I also want to mention this at the end of the video it cuts off quick.  Something happened to the files when I uploaded it to youtube.  Thank goodness it was just at the end and no you didn't miss anything its just a quick gone LOL. There was no going back and starting a new video. Your seeing the sculpting just as its happening.   I will have the video open to the public on youtube tomorrow 1/15.  I hope to see many of you there sure would love to hear your comments.  Just give me a hello so that I can get to know many of you better. I have met many of you and have gotten to know some of you well.  It's truly been a great journey with all of you and I have met many so wonderful kind and loving people and so creative.  Thank you to all and you know who you are for just being in my life at this time.  Will post here when the video is open to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment