Monday, January 16, 2017

The beginning blogging my way through sculpting a new doll

I said what the heck LOL (talking to myself) Turn the camera on and just let things flow.  So I threw my arms up in the air and said I'm going for it LOL.  Set the camera up and just blog scultping my new doll.  Ok I had some problems with my set up and when the video was uploaded to youtube.  Hmmmm it totally cuts me off at the end.  No big deal didn't miss anything accept see you in my next video LOL.
Got up this morning and looked things over.  Changed my set up and I felt it worked for me a lot better then the first.  Now I just have to see what happens when its sent to youtube.  If good then I believe I have pushed forward with myself and I have to say it was all fun.  Here's the first video and I will have the second one up for all of you soon.  Will post when it can be viewed by the public. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment