Thursday, January 19, 2017

No not crazy just happy

It always amazes me how the most simplest thing can feel so exciting and bring such joy to me. It all started last night with just a thought. And then I went to sleep LOL saw the rest of the idea. Got up this morning quickly put it together and of course testing it out and so far its working. So are you wondering what am I talking about? Well its going to be in my next video blogging my new doll day 3. Not up yet but I will let all of you know. You know when we get thoughts they really aren't just ours. Someone has thought of it too. Now I want to see if anyone here that is when you watch my video have thought of the same thing, did you try it, or not tried it, or you have been doing it and love it or not love it LOL.. Lets see if we can get together and have some sharing time. So now you will have to wait until I get the video up. Love the air you breathe and someone will catch a breath of yours. Pass it on. hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment