Thursday, January 19, 2017

January 80 degrees and no rain and my clay gets to soft

Wow it's January and temperature here in Florida where I live is in the 80s.  When its this warm polymer clay just gets to soft and really quick.  Since I started my new doll I choose femo soft and now it would of been better to use my cernit. No I just refuse to turn the ac on but if it doesn't get cooler looks like were heading in the direction to do so.  I can't take the heat here during the summer so the ac is always on.  I look so forward to opening up the windows and breathing in the fresh air.  I feel so free when everything isn't closed up.  I know some people where I live never open there windows and that is so claustrophobic for me. I guess some people have health problems and would have to keep everything closed up. Where I live I love hearing the birds and this year we have a lot of them.  Keeping them well fed we are LOL...  Oh we enjoy them so much. Well I think my clay has had enough resting and I will get in there and wake it all up. Today I will be working on my dolls ears and will be blogging my work for all of you to view.  I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve that I will share. A great tool to make some pixie ears. See you soon and as always be happy and create. hugs    

No comments:

Post a Comment