Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Back to my Ball jointed doll (bjd)

Good morning to all and your letting the light project out into the world and your love ones. Oh what a great start. Its going to be a great Weds for me and for all of you too. Class is right around the corner so Im working on my bjd before everyone arrives. In this picture Im showing how important it is for me to drill out all of the cooked polymer clay. Yes even in the breast as much as I can. I would like to explain why this is so important for me and I do understand many may not want to go through the extent I do to make them my bjd.
Its like fine china compared to ceramic. They are two different kinds of look. Fine china has a light look and feel and gives off a transparent look.. Ceramic has a heavy clay look. Like a solid rock. If anyone here is familiar with porcelain it is a finer clay as where ceramic is more coarse. The difference between in price are even different too because of the refining. When you pour porcelain you don't want it to thick because if you do it becomes to have a whole different look. My goal for so many years now has been tweaking all the corners to polymer clay and change them to give a much finer appearance. Now does this mean anyones choices are wrong if they don't see mine?, No lets not even consider that. I have seen beautiful art in all mediums and from artist that have expanded into there chosen mediums. So now lets move on. It also has taken me years to learn the clays I use and work with them so I know how strong they are to be able to produce the thinness of polymer clay. Im always learning and I find myself so many times I will do one thing and find I can do something else. But isn't that all about expansion?
Life its self is expansion and if we don't allow to flow with it then life becomes a struggle.
I love you all and hope many of you are creating. Life is about creating and what more fun is that. Yes I will say it again I love all of you here and more loving people like me are coming forth everyday. Why can I say that? Well when you love yourself you only get more back. hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment