Monday, February 8, 2016

Do you have a question?

Hi everyone I'm peeking in for a bit here today. I have been for some time now getting request to make a video and talk about the basics. I'm finding since I have started my youtube art channel more beginners are coming to my channel. I think they should be addressed just as the advanced. We must be patient and loving to everyone no matter where one is at. I find for myself that is when I teach a class and Im going back to the basics I learn something myself. So this week Im going to set some time aside and address some repeated questions.
Here's some that will be on list
1. Moonies yes this is huge and I do believe I have some great answers to these moonies LOL..
2. What clay is really good
3. Burned clay can you save it and how
4. Breakage can you repair them and how
5. Do you ever mix clays for color and what are your recipes
6. How long have you been using wax with polymer clay and did you learn it from some where and if so would you share that information?
7. Im on a tight budget and polymer clay looks like something I would like to have in my life. Could you tell me what clay I could use that I could make something. I hear a lot of bad things with cheap clay.
Now I'm going to leave open for 3 questions if anyone needs to add one to the list. Please feel free to leave it in the comments below. I thought I would do a total of 10.
Don't be afraid to ask if more then 3 we shall work it out. If not I will have a video up based on the questions above this week.
Break is over I'm back to class. Everyone having a great day?
Better say yes its positive thinking LOL... hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment