Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Tuesday discussion will be how to prevent moonies or white marks in cooked polymer clay

Moonies, white marks on cooked clay. Every artist me included despise them when sculpting a doll. Sometimes they can be repairable or not, depends on how many you have. Unless you want them and think they have given a cool look. Then this wouldn't be for you. Next Tuesday I will be answering your questions on moonies and will be sharing with you how I have learned to prevent having them. I have not had a moonie or white marks in years and I mean years. I wanted to get these pictures up sooner while the sun was still bright but I didn't make it. No moonies in this piece of cooked clay. It took me a long time to find what was going on and why. The example in picture is straight translucent clay no white has been added.  I will be sharing with all of you next tuesday my solution. Hope to see many of you there.
Have a wonderful evening everyone. Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment