Saturday, February 6, 2016

Good morning Im so pleased to see everyone!

No late start for me today. Wow what a performance Yanni was last night. Everything went so beautiful and flowed perfect. Our event last night my sister and I took my mom to see Yanni for an early birthday. She will be 92 the 11th this month. She enjoyed it so much I thought she was going to leave planet earth and return home and my sister and I were going with her too LOL.
Im just so speechless but filled with emotions flowing through my body. Im going to just bask in these emotions and milk them as long as I can.
Everyone have a wonderful weekend and I hope many of you are creating a master piece. Yes a master piece of fun, peace, love, of who we all are.If some of you are having a difficult time getting started I would say this to you today. We are all creators and we must create or we become very unhappy in life. It's very important that we take care of who we are and pay attention to our thoughts and how the thoughts are making us feel. We can have a thought that can take us to a level of so much happiness and in a instant we can give ourselves a thought that can bring us right down. Its our choice do we stay up or do we come down. Always be gentle with self and say kind loving words. And from those words you will be given a feeling of life that fills you with happiness. Life truly is a precious stone. Polish the stone everyday and you will see yourself in the stone glowing back the refection of your loving self.
I love everyone here because I love me!
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment