Friday, February 5, 2016

Painted eyes next setting them in Stay tuned

Good morning everyone! Well it's Friday and what a great week I have had. I hope all of you here can say the same. I know everyday doesn't just flow so beautiful but those little bumps along the way can help us when we know how to allow and just move on. Everything always turns out. We got our cold front and it's very windy here. I haven't even been out to my studio and turn on some heat LOL. It looks like its going to be another late start for me today and its okay and all things are flowing easy.
Well after dinner last night I did another layer of paint on the eyes. Today I will be setting the eyes in. So, there are some of you that wanted to see pic so I will have them posted today.
Well Im go and I want to say everyone have a wonderful day. Be safe and warm. Hope many of you are planning on creating and just have some fun. For those of you that are still just thinking and haven't taken action. Here's what I could say to you. I have been there didn't touch the clay for 2years had a death in family this happened many years ago. A beautiful friend I have at that time just told me to hold the clay in my hands. Don't think your going to make anything. Well I did just that and that same day I started to sculpt. I came out of that bump who hit me so hard and I started to move along with life in such a blissful and fun loving flow. Things can come our way but its our choice to take action. Talk yourself through it and always say wonderful things that make you feel good. You will be out of your slump in no time. See all later with pictures of setting the eyes in. Please feel free to share with friends lets spread the joy around with art. Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment