Saturday, February 13, 2016

It is a good morning and what a great start

Good morning everyone. Yes I have made it here and I have two days to play. Although everyday is a play day but these next two days are my me time. I will be planning on getting out to my studio and I will clean up after all the class's that were held during the week. Then I will move on to the video that I promised many of answering some questions. 
I do want to mention this because some of you are asking about my ball jointed doll. I will be showing how I reinforce the joint areas and some of you are asking me about the top of her head. I would like to explain only my design or way of creating these bjd and the head cap if I use it to catch the cord I most diffidently would reinforce the cut out cap on top of her head. I would never just use polymer clay and put a wire loop. I think there is so much of a constant pull. I have seen many dolls that were not reinforced and the constant pull weakened the loop wire. Some of you have really been asking me about liquid sculpty bond and bake. I do not ever use any kind of liquid sculpty to bond or to secure anything on my doll. If I use it then it would be for some kind of decorative use. Only in my experiences I found that when liquid sculpy is applied to cooked or even raw clay they have the same properties and if I need something to really be strong and hold it would have to be something other then polymer. As I always say my way is not the only way its the way it works for me and. I have experimented with certain ways of using things with polymer clay things and ways have proofed to me not a way to go. What ever way your doing and have no problems do not change your way to meet mine. Keep going like you are. But if you question something then I always say theres something your seeing with your own experience with polymer clay that you might not be to happy or you might think things could be better.
Here Im answering some of your questions and won't be in the video. I don't want to make a long video but when I give out information I like to give all of you my whole truth and in detail.
Some of you have asked me about a heat gun I will add that to the video. Yes, I will say this Im totally against it only for my reasons. Hope to see many of you there and I better head out to my studio. Everyone have a wonderful weekend, have fun, take a nap if you feel like it, watch a good movie, read a good book, or you could sculpt. As I always say now I love you all because I love me. hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment