Thursday, February 4, 2016

Good Morning I'm so pleased to see many of you here!

Good morning everyone can you believe its Feb. and we have our windows open and ceiling fans on and still do. I have to say its gorgeous but I do like to have a little more winter LOL. 
I'm really getting a late start but I have been enjoying this mornings weather. Were suppose to get rain sometime today and then turn cold. 
I wanted to let all of you here know I took the paint off her eyes yesterday for a couple of reasons. One of the eyes I needed to drill out some more I noticed a big gap between the back of the eye socket. Im still playing with the paint the way I applied it I wasn't happy with it. I wanted some brightness and to me she looked like it was more of a bruised eye. So, today in my studio Im going to do a sponge paint look. We will see. Or maybe my mood will change and go back to the first choice LOL.  Im still working on the upper torso and I almost have the shoulder sockets worked in. Then it will be on to the arm and of course the lower torso.
So everyone I better get dressed and do a few things before I head out to my studio. I will also have my computer with me so if anyone needs help Im here. Also I do have one class to give today in my studio, Im looking so forward to that. What a great bunch of ladies I have met.
This is for anyone that said Im going to get my clay out and they didn't get there. Today is another day a new day. Get that clay out because saying your going to and not taking action it just won't happen. Even if you just take the clay and feel the raw clay in your hand. Your one step ahead now. LOL
If I have anything good to show I will be posting the pic.
hugs everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment