Friday, February 19, 2016

Rampage to just living and loving life

Hello all of you rays of sunshine. Wow all of you are so bright you woke me up. lol What a joy that is indeed! Well everyone it's Friday for me and as I laid in bed I thought about my whole week and I just got so excited and a burst of energy started to run through me like a river I just couldn't lay there any more and had to get up. As I was walking to the kitchen I thought to myself wow you know when you feel so happy with life and you don't focus on all the things that don't make us feel good. My body doesn't have any stiffness or I don't feel one ounce of discomfort. My momentum of happy thoughts has such movement to all good things. Just one good thought and then another and another. Can you tell Im so happy living everyday no matter what.
Yesterday I had one of the most exhilarating moments or I should say it was 2hours but it felt like 5min LOL. I was going over my supplies and seeing everything I needed to order so that I didn't run out for class's and maybe have to postpone because of back order . Did that one to many times Im more of a professional and organized with the paper work LOL... Lets see if I can tell this story and not drag it out for all of you LOL.
It goes like this.
I make a phone call and placed a big order of polymer clay and air dry clay. As the lady is taking my order Im just on the other end of the phone and Im feeling so dang happy and words are coming out of me and she joins in with me. Were now taking this so called work thing and we have now made it into a play adventure.LOL Well it turned into where we started to brainstorm with polymer clay. And it was so cool because what she said to me tied into what Im going to be sharing with all of you here about moonies LOL. 
This women was so right for me and understood right where Im heading in life with polymer clay. Heres what she said. Polymer clay has been out for a very long time and she has been selling it and using it for as long as its been out LOL. She went on to say the information that all people have shared when learning how to use it needs a face lift LOL. Every medium needs to expand and not stay the same because it becomes boring and also the work starts looking boring to the viewer. I shared with her some of the things I went through and how I solved it for myself and then I told her about my youtube channel. She pulls it up on her work computer and checks it out LOL. Now she is so excited and wants to keep in touch with me because of the expansion Im heading towards with polymer clay. We talked about moonies and she had to tell me she gets so many calls people asking her how to stop them. She tells them which my way lined up with hers and she said that it seems that people have read to many things that when someone does share a different way they can't make the change or to try it and explore. So this whole conversation that we had gave me the opportunity to take polymer clay to even another level with myself. This stuff just blows my mind when you are really on a path of what you really know what you want to do and it doesn't matter what anyone else says LOL.
Ok Im off my rampage of excitement here and Im going to go and put it right into my studio. How about all of you? Are you there yet or getting closer. Its okay everyone if you haven't yet you will. And when you do it will be the time and then you can truly and totally enjoy the expansion of creative thought it will take you on a ride that you will never want to come off.
I do love you all and I love that you come and visit with me. You all are my rays of sunshine. I truly mean this. I honestly could not write this stuff and not feel and how did that happen. It happen because I love myself first. I love you all can't ever say that enough in one day. Enjoy your day and do this... Have a good thought. If a thought comes it doesnt feel good you will only get another thought to match it. Now which way would you like to think and feel. I already made my choice. hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment