Sunday, February 7, 2016

Spreading love


Good morning everyone Im pleased to be here and ready to see what comes my way today.Full of excitement and joy already. Yesterday it rained all day and it was just so beautiful. I love hearing the rain fall on the house and the trees moving to the wind. When I saw Yanni perform he said something that I could relate to but I do it differently. Yanni didn't really talk much he played more music. B ut he said this. He was in a hotel and just sitting listening to all the sounds. And there was a sound it was a bird the night and gale. He was so intrigued by the sound and he approached where the sound was coming from. As he noticed and saw the bird he listened more intensely and he heard more sounds. He heard a whole orchestra from this bird. He wanted so badly to hire the bird to play, he said I would even pay him or her well LOL. So, he knew it wasn't for him to hire this bird it was the bird giving him sounds. As he listened and just let all thoughts rest while he got himself in alignment with pure source he heard a whole new song and was orchestrated in a way he could manifest it to all of us to hear something that started from a night and gale bird. He expressed so much love as he shared because he could still feel the connection of when it all started within himself. His expression of something so simple hit home with me. Its what I do in my life with everything. Life speaks and if we listen it will bring you to a level with yourself that is pure love. Feeling love with you. Art is the same way as hearing sounds. I see things in just a tree, stone even the clouds. As I rest my thoughts and allow life in the moment fill me. Now my story begins and my thoughts are directly connected to source. Another thought comes, I hear more music and then my creation starts in those thoughts. I feel the excitement and joy and it builds to a high level I want to run free in an open field. I then write it all down and my next piece of art is ready for me to create and to share a piece of that was sent to me through life. Life is simple and we should never wake up to unhappiness. Everything always works out in love.
I love all of you because I love me. Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment