Friday, February 12, 2016

Update still moving along with my ball jointed doll

I wanted to share what I have been doing with my ball jointed doll. I haven't been able to spend enough hours with it this week due to class's I give. 
I also would like to say this with my style of making bjds. I may not make them as others I honestly don't know. And I say this because I'm the type of person I love to figure things out for myself. I learn much faster when I think things out and then make a mistake. We all are different and we must do what works for each of us. When I was making porcelain dolls it was my whole starting point of learning and expanding onto many different things. So, I already had a little knowledge with ball jointed, but I never had enough experience. I feel even today experience has no end in any kind of medium we choose to use. For many years I have been wanting to create for myself polymer clay to look and feel like porcelain. By incorporating the wax I can now have a much thinner layer of clay that now gives me a translucent look.


No comments:

Post a Comment