Saturday, February 20, 2016

It's going to be a wonderful weekend

Good morning all of you beams of sunshine. Woke up to birds singing and the sun coming up. Going to be a beautiful day, like spring. Now I know the sun isn't the same everywhere but what really counts is that the sunshine is felt within and our eye's will see the beauty in no matter what it is where your at.
Im sitting here contemplating what I would like to start off with today. My day I can feel so many wonderful things to play with and excited about each thing LOL. How about all of you?
Remember when I shared how I had to place some orders and was told things were on back order and wouldn't be here until March. Never stress out because it all works out. I received my email this morning and everything has been shipped and its on a journey here to me. So, excited but never had any thoughts or feelings of panic.
I hope many of you are going to be playing with your clay. I do know some of you are because your writing to me and I love to hear what your doing and how its become so much fun. Remember its never about the perfection its always about the fun and it only gets better. You just have to start. Many times even till this day and I have been sculpting over 30 years I can sit down and start a head for a doll. Will end up starting it over 10 times or by the end of my sculpting day I just didn't get what I wanted. And I move on to the next day and just let things happen until it comes. The more you do that the quicker you will see it coming faster. Some of us will have thoughts like who am I kidding me sculpt LOL. How many of you have that one sometimes LOL. Or how about this one I think in order to sculpt I should of gone to school LOL. Oh I think you have to be born with a talent LOL.. That one use to be my belief many many many years ago LOL.
Well I learned something really big in my life. Just thoughts like this comes with feelings. Stop and feel what one of yours are bringing. Whats the feeling? Does it feel like all the joy had been sucked right out of you? If so heres what I would say. We are here to feel good in life. When we feel good we are being who we came to be. If we don't feel good then we are not who we really are. So, who would you like to be? I already made my choice and it has changed my whole way of life. I have so many wonderful things every single day.
I love you all so much because I so love me... Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment