Wednesday, February 3, 2016

People will talk their self right out of doing something they would love

Yes I was one of those people until I just did a simple thing.  First don't look at what others have. Second see if you can make something yourself that can at least get you through till you have what it is you want. Third never say you can't afford it. Be happy with what and where your at.  It will change just like the weather. Everything has a change. Last write down the first thing you want in your art.  Now just know its coming.
Don't ever give up or don't think you can't afford supplies. If anything when we focus on the lack of it we will sit it in so much longer. Here I get most of my supplies at yard sales. Hubby is on a mission and he has found my trail that I have spent thinking oh what more would I like for art lol. Here it is and for a $1.50. Him and I work so well together I can really think and feel the things and he can go out and really feel where to go and find them LOL. I have found in life when you think you can't afford it just keeps showing it over and over. Hope Faith and positive thinking, don't give up believing. We all came here to enjoy life and be happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment