Sunday, February 14, 2016

Polymer clay is meant to be fun and not to be directed what your doing is wrong

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend and some of you have been playing around with your clay.
Im updated all of you here about the video in regards to questions. I have received a lot of questions through email.. What I decided to do is make a video on one question if there is a lot of information I have to share. If the answer to some questions are short then there will be more questions and answers on one video. I decided to break this up to make videos shorter because it can take any where from 5 to 8 hours to convert files.
Im in the process of converting the first question and I will have it up on youtube today. The question I choose first is one that I felt to address first because people that I have been interacting with have such confusion and fear they will do something wrong. Holding back on giving polymer clay a chance or they did at one time but got chewed out by the art community with things like you cannot do that with polymer clay. I thought that this place would be a great place to start with and time to get the confusion out of every ones picture.
The question Can you take cooked polymer clay out of your oven before its cooled?
My answer and thoughts will soon be up. Next question will be posted here on tuesday and a video will be uploaded also. Thank you everyone see all of you soon. hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment