Thursday, February 18, 2016

Would you or do you use your home oven to cook polymer clay here's why I don't

Well you just never know where the day will take you. But no matter what it always takes me just to something good. Class for the children I love to see has been postponed because of flu that has hit there systems. So, Im back in my studio and just going with the flow of things. I thought it would be a good time to wipe down my oven and then a spark it me and said take a pic of this gross looking stuff that builds up on ovens. Spread good health to everyone. I guess as starting my day the kids gave me that message and I followed there bright souls.
It's true everyone this is what my oven looks like and it doesn't take it long. But I do bake in it a lot. Now remember I have 3 ovens and this picture is the oven I only cook polymer clay in. My other two are used for other things that I may incorporate with my already cooked polymer clay. I don't ever use my home oven that we cook food and eat. Take care of our bodies, I never smoked and so grateful for that. I will have a glass of wine once in awhile but not really a drinker. I love water always have. Well back to clean the rest of my oven and I will see what comes my way next LOL. hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment