Thursday, February 18, 2016

My Day

Good morning and has everyone started with many good thoughts? 
Once a month I volunteer me and my supplies and I work with an art therapist for children. Today is my day for the month and I so truly love when this day of the month comes around.
I'm also waiting on a supply of art materials. I was unable to find some of them at my local craft store. So, online I went and ordered but not coming until the beginning of March. Wow back ordered. Don't wait until you run out and think your local craft store will have it even though you have bought it there. LOL My Thursday advise LOL.
But no panic because I really do know that it will get here when its time. There's no rush to life just relax. If I look back at all the times I fell into life stress it always worked out no matter what. Why did I do that to myself LOL..
I wanted to come here and say hello to all of you and sending out positive and uplifting words. I think we all get off course and we just need to stop and remember that we are all beautiful people inside and out. I hope many of you will take your clay out and spend sometime with it. This is for any of you that say your going to start but don't. If your clay is where you don't see it everyday you will have a thought here and there and goes no further. If you take your clay out and set it right in an area that you spend time. (like in front of tv) LOL or computer LOL... You just might get tired or curious to open up the clay and say hmmmmm lets see what this is. And there you go now you have taken a step.
I love you all because I love me. Have to pack up my supplies and get ready for the best day ever and live in the moment. hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment